Wednesday, July 07, 2010

a confession of a failure

Struggling with no momentum had never been very helpful. I tried to stay in but yet I'm out of focus. Have I got no discipline and commitment? If you do not know the answer, I'm telling you it's a NO, else I would have been done it with pride.

Being the first to quit, bringing me a shame and guilt to live in. I always tell myself that "I don't quit, We don't quit" And here I am, writing a confession of the guiltiness that I have quit before I'm done my time. It's a very own failure experience I have done in times and life. I have not learn much about myself, living and times.

Apologies will never enough to redeem and exempt myself, I could only blame from what I have done for all these years. I let myself down, I did not follow my own goal and ideal. I the only one to blame.

I am sorry.

No comments: