Tuesday, May 27, 2008

7.45am, Sunday, May 25....

It's the time of the year that I start to realize that I have done nothing through out the year and I'm getting more and more wrinkles.... [=.="]


Happy Birthday to Me~!!


On the birthday eve, we have full schedule planned.
  1. Have a hair cut
  2. Lunch
  3. Movie
  4. Dinner
  5. Clubbing
Should have listen to Kevin [sorry guys I made you guys rushed here and there].
  1. Me and Max rushed to have the hair cut [1 hour and 30mn for two heads]
  2. We rushed for lunch [15mn for 6 inches SubWay sandwitch o_o Dennis and Kevin can't even have proper lunch..sobsob]
  3. We rushed for the movie
  4. and we didn't rush for the dinner [apparently somebody somebody were late!]
  5. but we rushed for the clubbing
  6. and un-planned supper


Didn't I complain that I hate being rushed?
How sad...

So what did you learn?


Don't be so greedy lo...=.="



I did mention to go back to Dae Jang Gum again...soon, didn't I?? After the movie we drove back to Puchong for Dae Jang Gum hahaha *oink*oink* [the photo are with Max lo...upload later bah :P]
It still nice lo hahaha even we just had it last weekend lolz

On the Birthday itself, I went out with the researchers gang lolz. Who else..is my sissy miaow and my tarling zaai yuen and all la...[=.="]

Went to Sunway AGAIN~ [no more sunway for the next 1 month!!]


Lunch @ Gasoline


Dinner @ O'viet Vietnamese Cuisine, Sunway


Two of the Cupcake decorator and me :P


with da ben dan Miaow


Starter: "Ban Hoi" or Mixed grill platter


Before wrap' em up



Spicy Seafood Kuy Teow [I love it...the prawn so big ^_^]


Vietnamese Chicken Salad [don't remember the exact name =.="]


Vietnamese Chicken and Lam Salad

Three Delight Color [O'viet special cendol]
.
.
.
.
and the Special of the day:


Awesome!!...Love it!!
p.s. SS is my full name lo then SP is SauPeng lo [she's one day older than me kekeke]



Everybody


Sau Peng, Zaai Yuen, Me and Zaai Yee

The birthday girls [:D]




Okay enough for the schedule and stuffs back to the gift thingy...
This is the best part of this entry....
Ready for the Best gift of the year?? lolz
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Big Thanks to my Dear Kevin gave me a very special gift yet I've ever got in my entire life!!

[not to mention he brought me to the special club too lolz.. I had fun, I enjoy watching hot guys dancing... but somebody somebody traumatized by the seniors @ the dancing pool lolz...so kelian...hahaha]



Hello~~~Gorgeous~!! [with the price tag behind lolz, thanks guys!!]


And I got all the recipes that I always want~~

Earlier the day, I had dinner with B [now they all call him as "B"] and he got me the toilet shaking toy. I've always wanted it, but I never want to spend any penny on it lolz [stingy nia..] because I think it's a waste. I mean it cannot be any good for myself just the shaking toy and look cute. Thanks B now I have the toy without buying it...lolz [>:)]

Toilet Shaking Toy

cute le..shaking shaking *wootWootwoot*

And I gave myself a new look... hahaha not new look la...just had the hair cut only [:P]

Max: who is this ar?
Me: ....

p.s: I'm so blessed~~

Gasoline Cafe
F1.AV.135
Sunway Pyramid
[New wing, Asian Avanue]

O' Viet Cuisine
G1.45
Sunway Pyramid
Petaling Jaya
Tel.:
03-7492 0018
[near ice skating]

La Queen Club
Jalan P. Ramlee
Kuala Lumpur
[trying to get the full address..but not found]


7 comments:

K3VIN said...

you mistaken lo i think..
THe perfume is not only me..
Dennis,Max and me brought you de...

Dennis said...

Wah... what a happening birthday weekend!!!

Happy birthday to you!!! Wish you a blessing year ahead.

And the special gift that Kevin gave you... since somebody is traumatized, it's time to make "the plan" I told you into action!!! Jia you!!!

Eryn said...

Nice haircut! You look so different now. =P

Sissy Miaow. LOL. ROFL.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Kevin: I know mah... I said Thanks Guys!! Only thanks to Kevin for the special gift la hahaha

Dennis: I think nvm la... I'll keep it for Mr. Right lo hahaha

Eryn: Hahaha and thanks for the sms :P

Se@n said...

happy belated birthday

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

se@n, thanks ya :D

Anonymous said...

oh man....
God Bless the cat...

anyway.. glad that u enjoy ur birthday ;) >:D<