Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm rushing my works because others are rushing me.
why? because they want it NOW.
why? because I'm slow.
why? because I have to much to do.
why? because I'm doing it alone.
why? because my colleague was sent to oversea.
why? because my boss is leaving.

I'm rushing my study because my supervisor is rushing me.
why? because I'm doing it too long.
why? because I'm working.
why? because I spent too much time at work.
why? because I need a job.
why? because I need to eat.

I'm rushing....

I hate being rushed!!
I hate to put the fake smile on my face!!
I hate to fake that I'm fine when I'm not!!
I hate being understood by someone that think they understand me and they don't!!

I'm lost.
I'm tired.
I'm pressured.
I'm frustrated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brather...
>:D<