Thursday, May 15, 2008

Remember last comment I said I have a surprise post?
Here it is...


See it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ya la...it's KFC

it's not Khmer Fried Chicken or Kampong Fried Chicken la... it's Kentucky Fried Chicken hahah


Same menu like Malaysia lo... I was expecting something new


The environment is better than Malaysia hehe


[just ignore the kid :P]


The price is slightly cheaper than Malaysia...I think the only reason make it's cheaper because of the exchange rate [USD is down] lolz

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Hahaha... now Cambodians can taste the chicken liao... When will they have the chance to taste the famous burger leh?

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hahaha that's I don't know lo

I was talking with my friend...opening franchise there.. now KFC already got...

haih~ must fast fast save money to buy franchise hahahha