Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hello Cambodia...

Get the notice of the flight to Cambodia in less than 48 hours. Instead of happy I felt kinda nervous. A lot of things need to be done... and I kinda clumsy~ [O_o"] scary of mistakes..lolz

Anyway, I'm here. A bit traumatic with the location [I've got lost today because I ride motobike to work and I don't remember the road =.="], people especially the driving skill, the responsibilities and so on.

Accompany with my journey are the two bosses. The bad thing of traveling with the boss is that you can't make mistake. You have to know every single question he asked, else you will got the impression lolz [ok la... may be is it the way I think...lolz] but the good thing is that you can enjoy the way they do hahaha



First day lunch @ Malis [one of the good and expensive restaurant in Phnom Penh], blended juice of mango and orange and kangkong pickle for a starter [ouuuu it's really good]



Second day lunch @ Ginga Japanese Restaurant [FYI, japanese food in Phnom Penh is very limited and it's costly too]


My lunch set cost around USD 10 [I think so]

My third day lunch? Oo now I remembered.... they all dapao chicken chop for me..hahaha was really busy till forget the lunch. I should go and try the place, it's call FCC. The chicken was really tasty. Have to ask my colleague where is it...hehehe

All the food is good and very familiar after all. But working is not so good....need a lot of R&D and revising [=.="]

ok la... happy Labor day~ hahaha I'm still in office... [disclaimer: no one force me to work... lolz]

*peace*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hapi labor day~ brather~ :p

seems like lots of good food there... yumyum~
can "ta bao" ar ?
kakakaka.... :))

work hard... and enjoy at the same time ;)

aja aja fightings...

cheers~

Dennis said...

Wah... I'm so hungry now...

Show us some local food lah... if can... tapao some back to KL also... hahaha...

More pictures pls...

呆呆 said...

wow!!! nice food!!!

How r u there??

Hehehe... if can, i hope 2 see more cambodia picture.... nv been there b4... dunno how it looks like...

Hope 2 see u in cycberjaya soon.. >.= take k