Saturday, January 03, 2009

Dear You,

I've been thinking so much about you lately.
I think so hard just to be with you.
The more I think, the less hope I have.
The more I think, I more pain I gain.


If you are reading this.
I just want to tell you that I'm calling it off - Even though it's never been on.
I do not want to continue this anymore.
I can feel the heart is breaking.
I just wanna quit and give up all.
It was the first and the last time I hope that I cried because of you.

I realize that I'm falling for you after I told you that I don't know what is between us.
I realize that I want to be with you after I told you that I don't want to see you.
I realize that I miss you so much after not seeing you for one day.

Every time I'm with you even you've never ask me to, is because I know we don't have much time left together. And I just wanna be with you as much as I could.

There is no point telling things now.
I'm just too tired to face the reality that we will never be together.
Good bye you, my almost lover.
I wish to be with you again. One day.


Loves,

No comments: