Sunday, May 17, 2009

It was Ben's birthday yesterday, so we went to Bistro 32 for dinner and drinks. This entry is not so much about the birthday, is about new place and new food I've tried.
Now, before I start anything else...

Happy Birthday to Ben, may you have a wonderful birthday and great years ahead... and Good luck with the Singapore plan ( I really meant it this time ^_^)

Okay, let get back to this thing...

Bistro 32 is at Bandar Puteri Puchong area opposit the old Giant mall and located somewhere at the behind road... I can't really recall where is the road because it quite a new and still developing area.. you know things changed everyday!!

The environtment not bad at all, down stair for smoking and non smoking customers quite simple and chilling and upstair is sort of a pub with loud music....

One more thing... please excuse the photo...they are really bad taken... blame my phone... [now I desperately need a DSLR camera T_____T and I miss my old Samsung]



They have Wines too!



We started with Escagot Garlic Butter server with Galice Bread and it tasted quite alright
I don't know... I still prefer Cheesy escagot @ Michelangelo more...



Ben had Seafood Fujian Noodle



and I had Salmon Trout with ginger seaweed

I like the salmon. It was fresh and tasty unlike other place that serve salmon with the smell of frozen fridge and monthly storage taste...



we ended the meal with Chocolate Brownie tart

But we ended the night with Sangrila White fruit punch and few Heinekens hahaha


Overall Rating: 7 out of 10
Taste: 7 out of 10
Environment: 7 out of 10
Meal Portion: 7 out of 10
Price: Moderate expensive
Service: 7 out of 10


Bistro 32

No:32, Jalan Puteri 2/6,
Bandar Puteri Puchong,
47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: 03-8062 8216
Fax: 03-8062 7527

No comments: