Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Till page 66, I read. Positive quotes, I read. I felt bothered, I am moody. I keep reading the positive words and thinking about them. I keep reminding myself I don't want to be the bad guy that I told myself this morning when I got up.

Have you ever once got tired of things and really tired that you will not care anymore and you just want to drop it and let bad things happen and you will be the bad guy? I do. This morning was one of the day that I told myself I want to be the bad guy. I am angry with things that happen ain't the way I want it to be. I am angry with things why I should be bother to care if no one would care about me? I am angry.

I took one step back and think.
That's not who I want to be, the bad guy, not even a day.
I've been wishing for the star from the above and outreach my hands.
And I got disappointed when I was not granted one.
I have to live with my fear and the reality that things will not be the same way as I want it to be.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Sometimes, you just can't burn down the forest with a match. It's the same with making positive changes. Change is impossible without integrity, consistency and determination.

Keep trying. But if still not working, maybe it's not worth your effort.