Monday, October 20, 2008

.r.a.n.d.o.m.


Dory Fish with Lobster sauce @ Secrete Recipe [RM 15+]


Checked: Always order what you know how it taste from Secrete Recipe.


Singapore Laksa @ Secrete Recipe [RM 13+]

Singapore Laksa @ Secrete Recipe


Carrot Slice [two thumbs up ^_^] [RM 6+/slice]



*********************************




Chicken Rice Set @ Hometown Chicken Rice [RM 10 per set]


Hainan Chicken Set



Roast Chicken Set

p.s. I still prefer the chicken rice at the corner shop at serdang :P



*********************************





Minced Beef Rice @ Thai Restaurant [a.k.a R5 hehe]



*********************************



Subang Night

Went to Subang the other night to grab dinner with friends and family [ya, my friend's family and I didn't know why I followed them -____-"]




Subang is a very happen area where all the rich and high class events take place.
And it's also a place you will find you self cursing around because of no parking!! haha



*********************************


My Office Desk



This is my daily life.... all you'd hear is "fix this, fix that, Urgent!"

o.O

No comments: