Friday, October 10, 2008

she caught me when I'm...

One of my colleagues caught me when I was too excited and getting serious and fierce!
You have no idea how I was like when I'm getting serious, I was not angry, but I swear to God I look like an angry person.


O.o I can't be sorry for who I am, though...hehe


Elaine stopped me while I was explaining the tasks to other colleague of mine. We all looked at her and wondering what could it possibly be more important than this discussion.

"You know, he's getting smaller!" She said "As a girl we should be softer and smile~ [^_^ *give me a smiley face*] otherwise no one dare to ajak you"..."She wasn't bullying or blaming you" she turned to that colleague of mine.


-___-"


Then something caught my attention, and I thought: that is the reason why she is the manager today! [yesh~ she's a manager lo]

Rather than chasing me out of her place but she stops me and being very nice by telling me to be nice when I don't mean to be means.

You know, I believe a lot of people they would see the same way she saw me today. But they wouldn't tell me that. They either will think that

  1. I'm bullying or blaming them.
  2. or I'm not friendly and too serious.
  3. or just ignorance.

Then again something got my attention, remember the words people always forward in your junk mails? "Only a true friend will tell you that you don't look good in that dress when other won't"


I feel that I have a friend at least, a friend who will tell me to shut up and be nice hehe.


Thanks Elaine :)

I will try to be nice ^_^

No comments: