Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Good Girl Gone Bad

Used to be one of the goodie goodie girls [ya, right!]
And now? lolz

Spoken to my father, time to quit smoking Dad!
Dad just keep silent and I walk off.

Then I picked up smoking [second hand smoker at least] while drinking.
This is what I chose to.

And when I drink, I smoke, I will become another person. Whom no one even myself don't know her. lolz.
This is not a drama, okay?? I don't have split personality or whatsoever.


This is what we call, High. lolz. The alcohol and the nicotine caught you right up and make you feel up high and giddy too [@_@]. If you did not have a good rest the day before, you will vomit like a mad. Else you will just doing - something what I like to call Stupid. But if you somewhere in the middle, you will vomit and do something stupid. lolz.

Oh one more thing, even you did not smoke, after drinking don't JUMP!!

p.s. no more clubbing till further notice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't damage yourself ms sophea

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hmmmmm -___-"

Peter Yee said...

She almost damage someone's BMW 7 series! haha