Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another dead day

7.30am - Stuck in the Bathroom for 10mn with soap over body because housemate use another bathroom and no water come out from my side. whatthefuck

8.20am - was being ignored.

10.30am - was told that I'm fat like a pregnant lady. whatthefuck

10.52am - was told that I didn't do what other requests for the last two months. whatthefuck

4.30pm - was arguing with I-don't-know-how-to-give-definition-because-there-are-too-many-definitions-for-them type of people. whatthefuck

p.s. brain malfunctioning!! whatthefuck

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Sorry if my joke has offended you.

Will try not to joke with you next time.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

"Will try not to joke with you next time."

you think it's funny?

I never said it's offended. I just wasn't in the good mood to take any jokes on the crappy day that m having.