Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Are you aware that the resentment of anger may cause the influences over your body gastric?

It is more concern that human emotion may influence the body changes. Certain well-defined diseases such as peptic ulcer, bronchial asthma, essential hypertension have been investigated for emotional components with positive results (Irving D. H. (1946)).

I recently felt the gastric contraction every time I got mad or upset. This make me notice after several times of the reactions. The latest reaction I've got is feel like vomiting cause by gastric.

Such circumstance, the individual or patient becomes very bitter attitude or sarcasm manner, an explanation shall be given in a different manner to calm one down.

If one was alone in anger, you should give yourself a few minutes of time to digest the reasons given to you. It may not an easy thing to do, but you will find it's adaptable one you've started it.

In my case, I just need to walk out of my office and stand outside alone for few minutes and get back to work. This won't make me jump off my chair and kill whoever make me mad....

amen~~

No comments: