Friday, February 20, 2009

So another sms for Botswana trip...this time round they smart enough to let me prepare documents bit earlier so that my visa will be ready by the date that they want me to be there. T__T

So I need to certify the true copies of passport and certs @ this Commission for Oaths somewhere nearby Puchong area.

Penguin help sent me and my colleague there. We drove round and round all over the place. Couldn't find it. After made a phone call to the Lady owner of the company we managed to find the place.



The company is somewhere HERE!!

Can you tell which one (imagine you were driving and look for it!)?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There you go


The smallest signboard among all....and was blocked by the 7-e sign -___-"
Ya....still don't know which one meh... the lil tini tiny blacky signboard lah


Haih like that also can arr? So small how can people find le?

No comments: