Sunday, November 22, 2009

Get going...

I've been really off from blogging and other activities that I should be doing.
To be frank, I have no motivation to carry on what I have set for myself. It's sort of ruined. No one to be blame. I, as a human, sometime take thing very seriously and/or for granted.

I always tell myself to be very positive and chin up to succeed what I have planned for. And I always tell myself not to blame anyone or anything, for that reason, I am myself the one who choose my own path to walk. Day to day, I am getting weaker and dependent on things that I am wishing for. This is not a great idea, indeed.

It's time to seek my own passions and hit the road. I am no longer sitting and awaiting for hands to pull me up or someone to pour the juice of love over my dry soul.

You know what I like to do when I felt that I am lost? I will seek for spiritual thoughts and motivation. Seeing the truth of what I have and don't. What others have and don't, will give me a little hope on the road and the thought of who I am and where I am today...
If any of you feel the same, I hope you can get back on track and carry on your beautiful life...




Remember, always chin up~

2 comments:

Dennis said...

I was lost and then back on track not long ago also... hope you can find something to hold on to soon...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Thanks...