Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am now back in Cambodia, in fact I'm here to work for about a week.
With the amount of workload and time line, I tend to see things differently and solve things in different direction. Some are good and some are not. Maybe it's the environment and/or the people I'm working with.

One day or another I felt so frustrated and unappreciated, then I started to google around (yeah, the term google means Search) for something to read.
I read motivational quotes, I read motivational stories.
Funny right? How can one feel different by just reading those? I don't know, I just can.

Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off our goals.

There's so much of life to live. - quaintly.net


These words, keep me going. These thoughts keep me living.
Put a smile on your face, you'll never know who would fall in love with your smile.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone~

p.s. more posts and photos coming up~ stay tune *wings*

1 comment:

Ted said...

Good to know that everything went well over for you in Cambodia.
Keep up with the determination left in you and I'm sure you'll do just fine. :)