Monday, January 25, 2010

Kuala Lumpur City Centre

It's not a new place, it's always there and everyone once was there. Well, at least the citizens of Malaysia.

My friends and I spent a day around KLCC, front back inside out last weekend or I should say the weekend before.

I kinda didn't have the mood of twin-tower-shooting-mode. Maybe it's KLCC. It's twin tower. You can see this anytime you want. Something like that. And I tried to seek for something else rather than the two exact same building that standing in front of me. That's when I was trying to hard to think of how to shoot and I got nothing heh.

So there, I left only twin tower shots...









Since we were there kinda follow the situation kind of thing, so we dropped by Petronas science center, PetroSains. Pretty cool things, pretty fun and I should been there the first year I'm here but I didn't because yeah, it's KLCC, it's twin towers. You can come here anytime you want.



Not to waste the journey we also dropped by Muzika. I would call it music centre hehe.


@ Muzika

The name itself tells you what it is. There, I do not have to describe much. They show you how things sound like, how sound is made and how fun sound or rather music is. What do you know I felt like I was in the lab doing my research O.o||







There are many fun things to test, try and play with. But there's one thing pretty impressive is the music globe or was it the music world. It's the globe with white buttons on to indicate the countries around the globe. Okie, how it work is put the earphones on and there was this hook for you to tab on the white button to hear the song from the country that you tab.


The music globe

Next, we proceed to the Petrosains. There are a lot of things and I don't think I could upload all the photo here, you can check it out on my facebook album and tell me which one you like.










It was pretty tiring actually. Never expect that there are things to go around KLCC haha. Okie, maybe it was just me.

Oh by the way, for those who interested to go to Petrosains, the price for the aldult is RM 12 but if you want to include Muzika, you just have to add another RM 3 on it. Hope you have fun and do tell me about it if you went.

No comments: