Friday, January 01, 2010

On the New Year's Eve

We had dinner at my place after work. We didn't have much time so we decided to order food from outside. I never thought it could be so much fun and everyone actually can made it to the dinner and celebrate the new year count down together.... It was a good night, much better than Christmas's Eve where I spent time alone at home drinking vodka and looking at the moon and the start *_*

Anyway, say no more let the photo do the talking.... actually there weren't many photo because we were having so much fun playing Taboo and drinking (Thanks Pete for the new game, I really love it) and forget about the photo....



where's the pizza? where's the pizza?




Michele and Pete


Ryan


The pro at the party


Pardon the blurry photo.... I was kinda tipsy though :P














We sat down and chitchatted till the countdown to 01.01.2010. I've been really blessed and supportive by friends even though I couldn't celebrate the new year with family, but this means a lot to me. Thank you all for being at the dinner/party. It was a wonderful dinner.


And this is what I saw in the morning when I clean up... no wonder Richie was making pancakes everywhere last night hahahaha




2 comments:

Dennis said...

So many funny moments... hahaha... great night, great night...

Happy new year!!!

Joshua Lee said...

:D
i can see your reflection in the last photo