Friday, August 15, 2008

emo

A lil bit emo today, nothing happen. Nothing at all.
Was watching a sneak peak of Footprints in the sand by Leona Lewis, and I started to question myself.

Will there is actually someone would carry me if I've ever need a friend.

Early this week, I was stuck in the office not because I've got so much to do it's because I couldn't reach anyone and asking a favor to pick me up. I called and called and called but couldn't reach a single friend. At the end I decided to sms the only person I always think he would never leave me behind [which I was wrong], yet, no response.

It's flashed back at me now, I am all by myself. All Alone...
Not blaming anyone or anything, You should seeing me walk off the office as earlier as possible.
That's might be the best thing I could do for myself...period.





No comments: