Friday, August 08, 2008

08.08.08

Alright, it's 080808...somehow I'm so excited to see the fireworks and stuffs.

Wait let me tell you something else first...

The night before:

Ms-happy-go-lucky: Do you think the system will die if you're gone?
Me-being-stupid: May be...
Ms-happy-go-lucky: NO!! they will somehow get someone to replace YOU!!

Inspired what she said, I sleep late today. Ah ha!!

Hmmm this morning work up @ 08.09am [too bad it's not 08.08 hahaha]

Who knows?? The system was really DOWN, what the fuck!

I called all the so-called MY-PEOPLE, and they all ARE LATE TO WORK!! [in fact, one of them still on MC for three days already without informing me again*]

Hmmmm I think I was right. Without me the system may be DIE...ahhahahaha


BTW, I had a rough day [again*] today. But....screw the fact!!
I'm going to pretend like nothing ever happen, EVER!!

Okay back to the 080808 thingy, I catched 8mn [seriously, somehow I continue my works after 8mn haha] of the Olympic Launching... pretty excited.
I like the way they organized outside of the stadium, pretty cool ^_^
Especially the 29 Foot Steps...that's Awesome!!


************************************************************

Updates:

1. During the Olympics only we realized there are a lot of countries that we never heard before o_o

2. Why are most of the guys that walking during each country's announcement so hot and cute *_*

No comments: