Wednesday, August 20, 2008

righ...the Orchestra...

Supposedly, I was gonna sit inside the Orchestra theater with Dennis, Jenn Ting and Kah Wai on last Sunday. I wanted to see it very badly....:( but I couldn't make it.... how sad...

Dennis already informed us [not only me, Jenn Ting as well] that No Jean is allowed!!
Damn You...carelessness and ignorance!!!

Sigh...it was rather a long run weekend and disappointed!
But there are things that I've never regret to have on that Sunday...
What else...of course is related to Food...muahahaha
Dennis brought us to Cheras...*again* Ya he is madly in love with the mixed rice over there...
So we dropped by the Mini Egg Tart shop for some...


Mini Egg Tart @ Cheras

Apparently, LOTS of customers are waiting like us!!


They have mini egg tarts, mini curry puff, mini pao...all also mini... hehe


The master fill in the tart hahaha


Look!! how elegant it is... I could have this all day...so damn cute...


mini egg tarts, 10 for RM 6

Not just food, as I said earlier I couldn't make it to the orchestra.
So Me and Jenn ended up listen the orchestra from outside the theater...


Jenn Ting
This man is very Innocent, Inspiritual and Positivly Positive!

I envy his way of living his life, days in days out and he would never blame himself for a mistake but to take it and learn it wisely.


Jenn & Me

Ooo btw, I should emphasize how I ended up spending RM 300+ for one Sunday.
Since there is no Jean allowed in the theater, Me and Jenn hunted for the smart wear.

Jenn bought Hush Puppi shoe @ RM 269 with 30% discount and a pant @ RM 120 with 50% discount [price are before discounted]

And Me? I got these...



Heels [RM 59]
This is the 4th Heels of this month...whatthefuck!!


Top [RM 76]


Trouser [RM 188]

Though I wasted my money and couldn't make it to the orchestra [it's hurt!] but I had spent 2 hours with a friend whom truly living his life. It's worth it!! :)

p.s. I skipped DOME session...it disappointed me too!!

2 comments:

Dennis said...

I can smell the egg tarts now...!!! Sigh...

Never mind lah... sometimes we have to "buy" lessons in our life.

October's concert will be reaching very very soon...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

sigh....