Thursday, August 07, 2008

1st Scenario:

Ms-stressful-favorable-assistant-manager: Sophea, I appreciate what you're doing. But this will only bring trouble to you, please stop doing it. No one will care about hard workers like us.

2nd Scenario:
Ms-happy-go-lucky: I tell you, no one appreciate your hard working efforts okay? so stop it, and care about yourself more! How long more do you want to waste on your master!?


Soooooooooo embarrassing....yet...so painful [sometime we have to be mean o_o].

hmphf~ I'm going to finish one chapter by tonight!!

Damn it, I'm serious ~>.<~!!

3 comments:

JaN3t said...

soli gal... i don't really mean it. May be i felt depressed lately..

JaN3t said...

soli gal... i don't really mean it. May be i felt depressed lately..

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

:D it's okay, I know you wanted me good *hugs*

I actually almost finish that chapter that day hahaha Thanks to You though :P