Monday, August 25, 2008

short updates:

5 minutes ago I was completely positive about the world.
Positive about what what I have.
Positive about what I've been through.
Decided to take it as the lesson and challenge to break through.

Right now, I'm typing this with hand shaking.
Am I mad? Am I angry? Do I hate? I don't know...
I'm crying inside..
Crying because of all the things I've been through were just the fake, the lies and people made up just for the sake to get through each day.


3 years of faking....it is too much to accept it.

p.s. Thank you for telling me all the truth...by not telling me the truth.

3 comments:

JaN3t said...

gal, what happen? who did this to you? if they decided to hide it at the first place why don't they just hide it forever. Why only tell you now? r they insane? r u ok......???

JaN3t said...

gal, what happen? who did this to you? if they decided to hide it at the first place why don't they just hide it forever. Why only tell you now? r they insane? r u ok......???

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Janet ooo Janet...
this is world we r living in....

Get used to it lo.... i don't really care any more...:)