Saturday, August 30, 2008

My first time ever celebrate people birthday @ 8am!!



It wasn't Ida's birthday yet, but we celebrate for her in advance because next month will be puarsa so...it might not be as fun as now :P


Classic Cheese Cake for Ida ^_^


Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik for Breakfast hehe



Ida-manora with her super duper happy face~!


Let me introduce some of my colleagues [though, different dept!]



Ju-hana

Nora

and... somebody somebody didn't want to be in my blog...so....anything lah~

2 comments:

Blue Crystal said...

Wei,darling...the top is Su,not Ju lal...and the somebody somebody dont want to be in ur blog....who r u talking ah???haha...ms-stressful-favourable-am???izit?HahA~~

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

I know la... but I like to call her Ju muahahaha

and dunno who doesnt want to be in my blog...whoever want to keep it for themselve take it lo =))