Friday, March 06, 2009

*tearing-eyes* a pack from Indonesia was waiting for me @ office few days ago...



Hello sweety~~




Say hello to Raja Luwak

If any of you would recall one of my msn status about the most expensive coffee then yes this is the one...
Raja Luwak one of the brand of Kopi Luwak in Indonesia.
100 gram costs around RM 20. There goes my hundred bucks T_____T

Actually, few days ago I came across this show call Coffee Confidential host by Moses Chan from Hong Kong TVB shows [find out more @ Just TVB Artist]

I'm so obsessed with Coffee.....I just Love it~~ *hug-hug*



Roasted Coffee Bean


Instant Coffee powder


Two type of the beauty

The smell is different from normal coffee that you ever smell, taste quiet a different as well. Remind me of the coffee @ Phnom Penh, taste and smell about similiar...
Hmmm I wonder if that was kopi luwak~~ God no!!! I've been drinking for over a century T___T
There is something than a coffee in the taste... Moses, do you think so?

I shall study more about coffee...ah ha!!



wait~~ what is this?? Ooo it's the bonus!!!



Raw Kopi Luwak

My jr is the champion~!! he helped me buy the kopi luwak...and got me free stuff O.o



Anyone can guess how does it form this way?? [Dennis, shut up!!]

Winner Prize: You can get the bonus!!!


5 comments:

Dennis said...

Hahaha... I don't think anyone will guess it right...

I wonder why are the beans still sticking together?

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

T_______T

What m i suppose to do with that bonus O.o

Anonymous said...

look like shit can

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

OMG O.O.... Dennis~~~ *shouting-from-cyber*

WE FOUND OUR WINNER!!!!
Congrats sir, you won the quiz!!
Please give me your address and I will post to you O.o

hahahahhahahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh it's ok. Shit is not my favourite food. So we shall pass it to the next winner :)