Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gathering

was at One Utama shopping center. Together with...


Ah miaow, from Cyberjaya


Robin, from Singapore


Eryn, from Penang
Last time we gathered was on her last year birthday, if you remember her pose. lol


Ah ma, Ah miaow and Hsieng Kun, from Selangor



These two shots, in fact, was the monopoly game teaching in session lolz



Ice Mocha Vanilla Float
The first expression from the crowd was 'waaaaa very fat oh~' -____-||


Chocolate mud pie

Anyway, there supposed to be couple more friends but they were not around. Ah well, I guess more gathering later XD


new york new york deli


Ermm what's with the guy? seems like he's following me everywhere heh.

okie, let take a gain...


There we go, New York New York Deli

After tea break, we went around and shopped things. I've my dress for the wedding dinner...


super girly -______-||

God bless America and me O.o||


Update: More photos at My Facebook

1 comment:

Eryn said...

omg robin look so hamsap!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!