Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I know I'm a little bit late and I've never thought I will ever post this entry too.
I remembered I told my friends that I love Michael's songs but I was just not obsessed with them. But it's definitely the type of the music that I can play it again and again over the years.
Today I watched MTV VMA 2009, the first speech was done by Madonna gave a tribute speech to Michael Jackson.

I do not know how to explain this feeling from her speech or even Janet's performance later on. But I felt the great lost of the most brilliant man on earth. I felt the sadness when Janet's performing in remembering her brother. I felt the emptiness when the dancers attempted the moonwalk and Michael's dancing styles.
I know, we all know, that Michael always lives in our heart and memories.

To Michael,



No comments: