Friday, September 10, 2010

Buka Puasa Dinner

Just few days before Raya, I asked my team and couple more colleagues out for Buka Puasa Dinner. I'm glad I did, seeing them getting along was a great joy.

It was a buffet dinner at Seri Penang, Cyberjaya, each person is only RM 36+. There were about 10+ choices of meal, desserts and drink. I say this is reasonable price.






Su with her great smile


master Dzul





Group Photo

Oh, I didn't mention my boss join us? Sorry, he did. I informed him that we will leave early for the dinner plan and invited as well, surprisingly, he came hehe.

Ok, here's the deal, two things I've learn from this dinner....
Ok, it might has nothing to do with the dinner.... it's the photo!
1. Always always remember not to use Aperture priority mode when taking group photo T_T
2. Always always check VR feature.

Anyway folks, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin to all my Muslim friends and readers and Happy Holidays to all. Have wonderful weekends and may God blesses.

No comments: