Wednesday, May 18, 2011

let there be force, let there be grace

I have received the rather demotivated news recently.
How do I feel? Greatly demotivated, unsatisfactory and unfairly treated...and why is this keep happening?

And all I think was don't tell me I can turn to God, because he certainty can't do anything now.

A good friend of mine reminds me...

Him, the almighty..
if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it
TRUST IN HIM

Sometimes God put us in a situation so He can mold us to be what He wants us to be
We just have to submit to Him and go through the molding process..
it's always His time, not ours, His way, not ours... remember this.
When the time is right, you will one day realized why He put you through such pain

I understand she was trying to calm me down and to think clearly by looking through what God have in me and keep me in a little faith.
Psychologically, I don't really know how much longer I can take this pain. I try my very best to go through it but at a split second, I realize I am just a normal human being who need a shoulder to cry on, a heart to talk to and a fair deal of life.

Keep those little prayers on for me, would you?

No comments: