Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight -- Premier ^_^

It was a Premier show for Batman: The Dark Knight on Tuesday night @ GSC Signature, The Garden - Mid Valley.



Batman: The Dark Knight

It was awesome ^_^!!!

Y'know the feeling of watching the show before anybody else know it is released! I was very excited! It's Batman and It's Premier and It's Signature cinema... how cool is that...

Thanks to Kah Wai brought the ticket for me. This girl always has all sort of tickets... I wonder why...Even this coming Friday she has some sort of invitation to Zouk as well... still considering if I should go or not [cos busy day the next day...]

Anyway, back to the premier... It was a bit weird when I saw security walk around. They are not look like security guards, they more like the army or soldier that taking care of the weapons warehouse!
So before the show, we have to deposit our electronic belonging such as mobile, camera even thumb drive etc. Too bad I deposit my phone before taking photo of the places [:(]

Not just that y'know. They used the scan devices to scan your body, check every of your begs, ask you if you have any electronic devices or not!! -__-" It's like I'm going to see Mr. President!!

Walk down through the ails of the seats... there are popcorn and a bottle of mineral water of every seat. Hmmm I think that's one of the reasons people pay almost RM30 just to sit in signature cinema. No? The seats are slightly bigger than normal cinema, nothing very special.

But I did enjoy the show very much [^_^]

Cinema Rating: 7 out of 10
Show Rating: 8 out of 10

No comments: