Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pasar Malam, finally

It's been like three months I have not been to any pasar malam. Luckily, there's pasar malam going on in MMU recently. Gotta grab a lot of food to eat... :D

I used to pay RM 2.50 for Asam Laksa from pasar malam, RM 2.50 for char kuy teow or RM 1.50 for tau fu fah..etc now these things are no longer existed.

I have to pay RM 4 for asam laksa with quarter of boil egg and nothing else.


pasar malam food [total RM 14.50 o_o]


Fruit Rojak [RM 4]


Shark Fin Soup [RM 4.50]
p.s.: I doubt that...


This girl was making ice kajang, she was so fast till I can't capture her and her hands just like an octopus -__-


Lao siu fan [whatever they call it] stall and a big crowd waiting for the orders [RM 4]



You know what else I want to eat very badly....Dim Sum!! Yesh, gotta go soon otherwise will.....aaarrrrgggggghhhhh

No comments: