Friday, July 11, 2008

Been to Hops & Grapes - The English Pub, the only pub in Cyberjaya, few days ago for dinner [and also drinks].
I heard a lot about the place but never been once of all these years, but not anymore I was there! ah ha!




It was Ladies's night hahaha if you know what I mean. You see, all ladies are entitled to have FREE drinks on the Ladies's night!! It was a brilliant idea for alcoholic like us lolz [alcoholic in kopis's dictionary: a person who love to drink alcohol consumption at their limitation]

We had like 6 glasses each...

Mine were:
Rum and Coke
Vodka and Lime
Vodka and Lime
Gin and Sprite
Gin and Lime
Brandy and Coke
Kahwai's were :
Vodka
vodka
.
.
.
.

I think all vodka... she freaking likes Vodka a lot!! But I have to admit, Vodka taste better than others :P

p.s. all the photo are with kahwai, my phone die on the spot when I was using it...

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Is there any gentlemen night?

How's the food?

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

hahaha that i don't know le..but i think it will never happen :P

Food was great at its price!!

I had Grill Sirloin Steam for RM 30.. but it was gooooooood!!

Anonymous said...

dam... so unfair~! :p

i wonder... if ladies nite... can the lady get drink for a guy ?
kekeke....

*u know what to do... wakakaka... :p

joy said...

Wow... An alcoholic nite...
Next time, do ask me join along... for the free drinks... Lolz...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

haha Joy will do...