Thursday, July 03, 2008

These are some phrases I picked up in the conversation I made with people around me...

boss: It's not under us, we will inform them but to get it done or not it's their problems and we will highlight to top management.
[me-thinking: can't we just get it done in one shot? ]

colleague1: You need to learn how to let go.
[ me-thinking: really?? ]

other-people-boss: You are a technical person, you don't need to care about other people problems. Manageable or not is their problems, we help them out in term of technical not management.
[ me-thinking: Look, if I don't care about the problems, it will come back to me at the end of the day; and what's the whole point for that?? ]

colleauge2: It doesn't matter, I can always go the other way around, just a little bit further.
[ me-thinking: If you brought it with you, you don't have to do that. And why is it so hard to keep it in your pocket?? ]

big-boss: Just inform me, and let them know I am aware of the situation and want to help.
[me-thinking: Want to help is not gonna get things done. Just order lah -__- ]

I just get carried away sometime. I'm holding on too much to the fact that everybody should be aware of the results or feedbacks of what they are doing or have done. I'm a little too concerned or over. It's not my fault to be worry, it's my problems. Take it or leave it.

I'm a bit of a planner, I plan things for myself at least. I don't like to wait or undecided. But I guess it's just a little too much sometime and people could not take it. I forgot that I'm not living alone in this neighborhood where I need a cooperation from my neighbors to run this thing so-called a living being. Should have thought of that...

I need to learn how to let go...-__-

p.s. naaaa i'm just joking on the take-it-or-leave-it part, don't take it seriously [:P]

2 comments:

Dennis said...

I think this is some kinda programmer symptoms. Because I used to be like you when I was a programmer. But when I slowly turn into a designer, I can let go things more easily.

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

lolz like that also can arr...
But I don't want to be designer le, is that mean I'm gonna be like this forever ~>.<~