Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fight for it!

Was talking to Julie, an old friend of mine. She was my ex-roomie, a caring and loving one I've ever have.
She noticed my status so sad, she asked what happen. I told her the story and she was like... -___-

There the conversation went...

Julie says:
oh no thats so sad and unfair to u...
Julie says:
so he left to spore redi?
Kopiais says:
nop
Julie says:
but its not fair for u gal..
Kopiais says:
there's no such thing as fair
Julie says:
u shud talk n discuss wif him
Julie says:
do u still keep in touch wif him?
Julie says:
there is if u fight for it
Julie says:
ditsance rship is possible...just like me n my bf
.
.
.

Then the conversation kept going on and on... I was getting more and more upset... knowing how ridiculous I was that I didn't fight for what I really want. How sad it is that I just let it be?

She is at Singapore right now and her bf [they are together for eight or nine years now] is at Kelantan.

She really fights for it, she went through all the hard time and good time. She comes down to KL every two weeks or once a month.

I remembered, I told him I would go Singapore every two weeks or once a month since it's very near. But seems like not everyone like the method though.


To you,
If somehow you read this blog, this is not a post to fight back for what I want.
This is not a post to beg you to come back to me.
This is also not a sarcastic post or even a hidden message.

I regret I didn't fight for it.
I regret that I cried over the difficulties rather than stand up and solve it.

Somehow you're gone, I want you not to regret for what you have done.
I want you to really fight for what you really want.
I want you to look ahead and achieve what you really want most in your life.
Go ahead, fight for it!

Loves,

No comments: