Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm so happy today.... why? of course not because of my working place lah....

I went and grabbed dinner @ McD...then I saw something.
Something so...attractive...to me....
So I fast fast order....

Make me so happy...^_^



The Coca Cola Glass...limited edition for Beijing Olympics


nice leh...

The other day I was talking to Chun Ho [spelling?], one of my colleague, and we were talking about the hobby of collection. I said I have none, then now think back again, I like to collect special edition of cups!! hahaha weirdo? hehehe nevermind la I like it lo...



It came with the set of Chicken McDeluxe [RM 15+]



Actually, McD has this so-called new set of burger of Chicken McDeluxe. A bit ridiculous lo, the set of double chicken mcdeluxe with 7 pieces of onion rings and soda cost RM16+ but if you change from onion rings to fried it will cost you only RM14+... like that also can arr...



Double Chicken McDeluxe

No comments: