Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I was pretty busy since I've got back from Kuching. Yes, I went to Kuching again last week, it's a business trip.
It was yet another dramatic politic trip in this year... Oh well, let's talk about that later on.

So this week, I've got myself pretty tide up with Local and offshore offices' work. I managed to get out for a bit to see some friends and get some sweat away...

Just before this I went to swim with a friend of mine (she did not want to be referred here). I have not been swimming for quite sometime til now. Let's see, I think since my last year Redang trip.

The pool look pretty tempting... so I jumped in just like I'm a super swimmer hahaha...

At this point... can you guess what happen already??





I swam half of the pool, feel quite tired already so I dare not to continue swimming (normally if I force I will have leg cramp) so I just start floating...


floating....



floating....



still floating....




then I remembered some thing that I have not finished.... so I stood up!


T______________T||


How the hell would you stand up in the middle of the pool when the high of the pool is deeper than yourself???

I tried, and tried and tried to move to the side of the pool...



Tried somemore.... somemore....


Breathing..... trying to move..... and breathing......


All I knew is I was still at ONE place but my breath was running out!!!
I kept moving, I kept pushing, I kept waving, I want to breath.... but I only drank water


T_________________________T


My friend saw me, she tried to help but couldn't help much because I think I moved too much already... so she changed strategy by pushing me and shouting!!

You know what I told myself while "nearly" drowning? (Yes, I was nearly drowning lah) I told myself to calm down and don't pull the person that coming to help me.... hahahahaha so stupid...

Anyway, they managed to push and pull me to the side.... I was saved and safe.

This is such one precious moment of life and I can really feel the it.
The beauty, the sadness, the love, the pain and the end of it...

A gazillion thank to my friend whom tried her best to save me T___T I'm so touched.
A gazillion thank to ah kak life guard that saved me T_____T

Mom, Dad, thank you for giving me life and let me living it to the max.... I love you both.

Love yourself, Live your life to the max and Growth through it!!

3 comments:

Dennis said...

......ehem......amen~~

Peter Yee said...

Im curious what is that 'something havent finish' ???

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

pete: sadly to say is office work :|