Tuesday, June 30, 2009

As I am typing this, my heart is virtually breaking into pieces. Others told me not to take into account for what people had done and treat and made things worst.

The love I gave, the friendship I made I only wish for a long lasting, trust and respects.

Today, I did not know what you've been through. I did not know what you have in mind. I just did not know. I only asked for what it should be done. If I knew it cause our relation I would not have ask.

Yes, you are right. I am regret for losing you now.

Today, I have -1 (minus one) friend. I couldn't help but to feel really sad.
Even though, things might be sound ridiculous and I shall not care but to move on.
I could use a hug right now. I asked if I could cry. A friend told me Cry if it makes you feel better. I wish I could cry right now.

Good bye, my little friend. I have always been sincere to you, you may not know but I am. I feel sorry if you could not understand me. I feel sorry that I could not understand you. I feel sorry for our lost.

That is how my day ended. :(

2 comments:

Max said...

what happened lady

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

long story...see you only tell you la...