Sunday, June 14, 2009

random

Good Morning there :)

I woke up before 8am today....it's been awhile that I woke up such early on the Sunday morning and I feel so fresh and happy ^_^



never know Cyberia can be so silent on the Sunday morning



Hmmm where are the people!



some genius wrote this at MMU water dispenser area...
I'm so grateful, else I wouldn't know which side is hot which is cold ahahahahha =)) stupid!




hey this is good stuff, expresso with ice-cream (vanilla)

You've got to try it!! It's really really good... I love it!!

now I notice that I have not update on my Kuching trip yet O.o|||
Errmmmm next entry bah :P



Layer cake (from Kuching) with Carrot & Wolfberry juice



puppy and me



There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love

Alrighty, gotta get back to do some work....Hope you guys have a great Sunday ^_^

No comments: