- Time stated in terms of the day, month, and year.
- A statement of calendar time, as on a document.
- A specified day of a month.
- A particular point or period of time at which something happened or existed, or is expected to happen.
- dates The years of someone's birth and death: Beethoven's dates were 1770 to 1827.
- The time during which something lasts; duration.
- The time or historical period to which something belongs: artifacts of a later date.
- An appointment.
- An engagement to go out socially with another person, often out of romantic interest.
- One's companion on such an outing: kopiais is on a date.
- An engagement for a performance.
.v., dat·ed, dat·ing, dates: kopiais is dating someone.
p.s.: you know what I mean...