Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Three Days of Weekend

Selamat Merdeka to all my Malaysian friends :)!!
hehe thanks god public holiday on Sunday..so everyone had extra Monday off~!

Last Saturday I went out with
Janet and Kong Ghee to the Korean Village @ Ampang Point.
I always wanted to go there and try out the food... I finally did it...*tearing eyes*


Kimchi

I didn't take much photo....my phone no batt...haih what to do it can last for only 2 and a half day. That's why I plan to get a PDA... muahahaha
Ok, back to the Korean thingy...
But it was worth it, 1 set [3 types of pork] only RM 40 and can serve for 3 people... *drolling* Let's go again!!


Did some shopping @ the korean stores...everything is freaking expensive...except... You say?
Soju!! RM 11 per bottle! Normally is at least RM 20 in the restaurant...ah ha!

After dinner, we tried to catch the movie @ Sunway...but couldn't. Normal lah it's public holiday for sure everyone come out and enjoy their holiday like us...


So I ended up do some more shopping.... Bought two similar sweaters for myself. [shut up, they are not the same...okay??? >.<] Sunday~~ahhhh~~~ another fun day.... I baked cupcakes, two types of them.
Cheesy Sausage Cupcakes [credits: Food and Travel Magazine]


Cheesy Sausage Cupcakes


Lime Tart Cupcakes [Credits: CupcakeBlog]


Lime Tart Cupcakes
[hmmm something is missing...my tarts...were not tart enough -__-"]

After baking session, I went out with some of my colleagues, catched Babylon A.D. the movie. From the beginning it was alright and kinda nice... but till the end...it's kinda fucked up... -___-" don't understand!! haih



babylon A.D.

[maybe got 2nd part later? don't know lah]

After the movie, we grabbed the drinks @ Station 1 @ Puchong.
With 4 buckets of Beers, played black jack - the loser will be drinking a glass of beer. We had 7 times loser, 6 times losers and 4 time loser lolz

Monday~ feel like working...but my laptop die...so I got the excuse of going out again! ah ha!! whacha gonna do bout that ??

Went for the morning Dim Sum and catch another movie... you know what movie??
hahahaha The Dark Knight! [this is my 3rd time lo]

Anyway.... I have good time... unexpected things happened.
Not gonna blame anything or anyone. Will try to get along :)

2 comments:

Dennis said...

OMG... it's kimchi...!!! Me wanna go me wanna go!!!

Happening holiday huh... spend a lot also huh...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Yeah~!! Let's go together gether!! hehe

okay la... not that alot lo... just more than usual...and it worth! :D