Thursday, September 04, 2008

The first phone call of the day




"This is partly my fault that I have not update you the full list of the condition.
But I'm quite dissappointed in your team.
How could you left your work undone so unprofessional and dump everything to the users?
This is should not be the way.
Your team should clear all the mess with or without the users concerns."



The project was not assigned to me.
But since I am so-called the senior.
So they shot me instead of the junior.
So...what did you learn?
Threat your junior as tight as you can, else the fucked up troubles will come back to you.


HA! what a great start of the day...
.
.
.
The same junior messed up my project file.
HA! I'm so freaking delightful now!!
.
.
.
SMS to three of my colleagues for lunch, non response.
HA! hmmm...interesting~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
going insane

No comments: