Monday, September 29, 2008

Let's the bad things fly away... and continue the good ones ...

Hmmm so I went out having good meal and shopping with my good colleagues on the weekend... hehehe


Janet @ Tea Jung Gum [my favorite place of all ^_^]

We actually decided to order one set only, because last we ate was two sets and it was too much for two ladies lolz [ya right!]



Marinated Beef set, recently a lot of side dishes already wor hehe



But after the first set, Janet give some hints "I still can eat one more set haha, only meat" So tempted, I also want!!! so we ordered the marinated pork set... yumyum *drolling*



Marinated Pork set


After the second set, she looks like this hahaha

Then we head Sunway for shopping...wooohooo~!!!
I shopped quite a lot...when I said a lot I mean it -___-"

A pair of shoe
A pair of heels
A pair of slipper
A singlet
A sweater-alike shirt
A shirt
A ring
A headset
Two panties


-___-" so guilty!!

After shopping we have our dinner @ T.G.I. Friday hehehe *drolling-again*

Since we have five people so we ordered three sets lo... share share hehe

Appetizer


Boneless Chicks




Shrimp Martini


Mac and Cheese

Main Course


Chicken and cheese [sth like that la]




Aroma Chicken


Jack Daniel Platter [is it?] - extra order


Dessert


Choco Malt Cake


Cookie' n' Ice Cream [very very very nice ^_^]



Dennis and his healthy Caesar Salad


Me and My chubby chubby face *oink-oink*


After we catch the movie, Mamma Mia~~



Mamma Mia, the movie

Believe it or not, I hate Hight School Musical all episodes. Seriously, they sing too much, dance too much... make my hairs stand all the time @_@ Good God takes them away!!!

But Dennis dragged me [no lah, not really dragging, I myself not sure what the movie about also hehe] to watch Mamma Mia, can you imagine that? For the whole show my hair stand all the time... but it was different from High School Musical, it was comedy and quite nice...
I even like two songs from the show, Our Last Summer and The Winner Takes It All from ABBA.
^_^ It was okie lah... I still can enjoy while watching hehehe

And you know what did Dennis and Kevin do while watching the movie?

THEY WERE SLEEPING!!! PIG!!!


1 comment:

JaN3t said...

o my dear good good colleague, u posted my ugly look in your blog!!! ah!!! i better suicide now :(