Thursday, December 04, 2008

What's for dinner? - Grapefruit

Have you heard of FAD diet?

FAD diet is one of the weight loss way and is a quick one!

One of FAD Diet is Grapefruit Diet is also known as Hollywood Diet [wikipedia]. I think because the results is fast that's y they call it's Hollywood Diet [but it's not last though]

The Grapefruit Diet, also known as the Hollywood Diet, is an 18-day diet that dates back to 1930 Hollywood.

Fad diets claim to be scientific but do not follow the scientific method in establishing their validity.


FAD Diet is considered as unbalance and possibly dangerous diet O.o whatthefuck


Grapefruit




a healthy piece

Actually I wasn't thinking of using FAD Diet lah. I just flipped through Food and Travel magazine, there is an article about Healthy Food and they mentioned about the FAD thingy while I was eating Grapefruit XD

Don't care lo, I believe it's not dangerous if you eat them right ^_^

No comments: