Monday, December 01, 2008

a nail remover...

p.s. wow!! it's been awhile I didn't update my blog... T_T whatthefuck
p.s.s. November is gone!! Yesh~!!!



Okay, so I went to Alamanda yesterday. Get lil bit fresh air and let go all the stupid things that stuck in my head for the whole November.

While dropping by Skin Food to get new nail polish...

KingKong: a nail remover!!?? [with his terrified look~~ whatthefuck]
Me: uh huh, so? [Busy looking for new color]
Sale assistant: it's the new product [smiley smiley]
KingKong: why? why would you want to torture yourself!? [with a very terrified and stupid look ever haha]
Me: *slowly look at KingKong* hahaha it's the nail polish remover lah~!!
The sale assistant went like this ^______^


I swear, for one second he looked like an idiot whom just came out of the stone age =))

hahahHahahaHAhahah

Okeh la, not so funny la...but it was quite a joke for that moment...

*back to work* tic tac tic tac tic tac


**********************************


Short Updates:

- all of the sudden, I feel like drinking!! O.o whatthefuck
- I have million and one photo to upload...but my card adapter is at Botswana right now O.o
- House no water whatthefuck
- Office no water whatthefuck
- And I miss you, baby.



No comments: