Friday, July 24, 2009

Desperately looking for Daisy and Cupcake . . .

I feel down today.
I've been trying to avoid fighting the feeling since like forever.
Always remind myself, nobody is perfect.
It's okay for making mistakes (just learn from it and make it right).
Stay strong.
It's okay for not knowing things.
Keep learning.
It's okay to start from zero.
Get a fresh start.
But there is one moment when they said "you do not know things".
It's the moment that pulling me down under the earth.
It won't make me give up or shed my tears. No it won't.
I'm just not happy.
I'm just upset.
I know I can start learning.
I know I can continue living.
It's just I'm not happy enough to put a smile on my face.
At this moment, I would like very much someone to talk nonsense with me there I will forget this craps that I have in my mind.
At this moment, I would like very much someone to pet my back and say I'm doing just fine.
At this moment, I would like very much a sincere smile and a warm hug.
I miss them.

No comments: