Thursday, July 09, 2009

a day outside d office...

I'm on MC today. Discovered I had eye infection when my right eye's lid is heavier than another, itchy and pain when touched. Decided to go to the clinic and check up. Doctor said is conjunctivitis. He gave me two days MC with a bunch of eye drops, tablets and cream. Oh well, if tomorrow my eye is alright I will back to office.

Texted my boss said I need MC, no reply. Heh? No idea. I really need MC. It's an eye infection, the haze, the smoke, the all-day-long-computer-starring will just gonna get it worse, don't you think?

Oh did I mention that the doctor even google the word 'conjunctivitis' image to show me? Yeah, that's right, he has his computer switched on with google image home page. Started typing the word and explained to me as the photo was loading. Quite cool, I thought.

Sadly, I still work from home. Continuously phone calls and emails. Got to rest for about 20 minutes awhile ago and answered the call again. Yet, I am still starring at my computer and blogging this entry. Flickr'ing for Daisy photos and reading some research papers. Recently, I just so in love with daisy...

Well, it more or less the same as working day. But I could lie down on the bed and wearing colorfully...

Ahhhh colorful shirt with jean and sandle...
Lunch for more than 1 hour....
Comfy bed to lie down and working...
It's never been better....

5 comments:

Dennis said...

show off... curse you only you know...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

what's there to show off? my swollen eye?

Dennis said...

"Ahhhh colorful shirt with jean and sandle...
Lunch for more than 1 hour....
Comfy bed to lie down and working...
It's never been better...."

And you post this during working hours... -_-'''

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

*coughing-blood*

Ping said...

Yeah... when i on mc also have to work T_T