Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I hate Monday. Anybody else? I really do. Troubles always come in the first day of the week. Last couple of weeks I've gotta find out that Mother was not well, I was so worried. She went to Vietnam for double checked up and got the proper treatment. Pray hard she is and will always be alright.

There must be something happen on Monday, 80% never good things. I am so ganged up with Garfield and form the Monday Hate Club!

Heh...what happen to the other 20%? Hmmm let's see... Ooo ooo Ooo I was promoted!! Bang!! That made me pleased with Monday for awhile. I am always looking forward to it. And it is finally here. It might not a big deal to some of us, but to me it is. Now I can proudly to tell my sister why I work so hard for. Ahhh I have to work on Sunday, oh well, what the heck even no promotion I also need to work anyway... This is just so great, isn't it?

My facebook, msn, yahoo and twitter were updated as "smile, because you're doing just fine." on Sunday, and now I just can't stop smiling...

I always believe in "Hard work, Pay off". It doesn't mean it comes in form of promotion or increment. There will be something in return to make you happy with whatever you are doing. And always have faith.
In my case, it is an exception. I have great colleagues who make me laugh all day long, crazy wonderful aunty who always eat and switch the topics in the meeting O.o||, funny kind boss and cool boss and promotion *tears-of-joy* hehe...

10 comments:

Dennis said...

Congratulatinos!!! You deserved it...

And the most important thing is... when r u going to treat us???!!!

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

tomorrow... makanlah XD!!!

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

btw...tq tq tq :)

Max said...

Congratulations! =D

mao said...

wahahaha....
last week we even asked why u so happy is it becoz of promotion... :))

this week u hv to be super happy again and let us ask u again... kekeke....

anyway.... CONGRATULATION ~!
u deserve it after all the pain and sweat ;)

cheers~

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Max: thanks man...

Mao: sometime I have this overwhelming feeling and so grateful of everything...that why I'm happy with no reason... but this one..hehe of course very happy :P

cherylwan said...

woww, congrats!its worth all the sweat n gastric pain :p

anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog...

all the best, may there be more good news like these from u, minus the gastric pains :p

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

Thanks sayang... yeah.. sort of worth the pain..

i read your blog..it just sometime don't know how to response to your entries... hahaha

Eryn said...

congrats gal... hehehe >:D<
wonder when is my turn huhu...

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

weeeewwww you are a week late!! but who cares XD!!
Yours is very the soon...gambatte!!