Sunday, August 02, 2009

I've been cracking my head to fix one small error in MySQL 5.0... after R&D nothing seems to help.
The error was:
Script line: 1 Illegal mix of collations (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='
Script line: 61 Illegal mix of collations (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='

CONVERT (fieldname, USING character_set_type) or any other character setting...just not helping at all.
I almost wanna give up already, lucky enough i stumbled upon one of the threat referred about the same errors. However, the threat doesn't tell anything about the solution but they were mention when they CREATE the table... that's remind me What did I use when I create the table?
Yep, I use latin1_swedish_ci rather than latin1_general_ci T____T so silly

So, if you have such error... take a look at your character set when you create the table or fields.

Till then... I shall continue what I was doing...which I just deleted most of my precious codes while testing and fixing the bloody error. And I have to re-code T________T arrggggg

No comments: