Friday, August 14, 2009

Supper Time

*rush*rush* where could it be?? where?? *arrrgggghhhhh* I couldn't find my camera...and my phone batt was flatted!! why?? why god, you do this to me?? why???

So I went to Tenji without camera or phone T_____T" this is just so sad...



At first I was quite excited to go and try out... Me love Japanese buffet XD

But...after a round or two walking along the buffet area, my excitement ran out and I was so okay. If you ask which is better (in term of food) between Jogoya and Tenji... I don't know loh. They are more or less the same. But I might choose to go Jogoya because even though the area bit smaller but it a lot convenient to grab the food than walking a long way out just to take the coconut drink @ Tenji. Oh well, either one was okie.

p.s. Tenji is having promotion for weekday Lunch @ RM 39++ and Supper RM 49++ (dinner @ normal rate RM 88++). So give it a try if you've never...

All the photo were taken by using Nic's camera phone, it wasn't great but it's better than nothing.

















p.s. now I'm still wondering where the hell is my camera...hmmm?

3 comments:

Swee Ping said...

pray you didn't leave it in office. maybe the rats took it for some candid moments in office. Bwahahahaha! :-P

Swee Ping said...

pray you didn't leave it in office. maybe the rats took it for some candid moments in office. Bwahahahaha! :-P

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

arrrggggg my camera.... O.O|| *imaging-the-rats-camwhoring*~~~ *fainted*