Sunday, August 02, 2009

Went to Ikea yesterday after work with Christine (Thanks a lot girl, for accompanying me there >hugs<).
Despite the long long long jam... we managed to reach Ikea in 1 and a half hour T____T god knows how desperate I was lolz...
After hour of walking... the stomach started calling... "hey I'm hungry! I'm hungry...feed me...feed me!!"

So we sat down and get the foods... the foods for 4 persons when there were only two of us...


mmm...meatballs


mmm...poached salmon


mmm...east coast salad


mmm...chicken wings


mmm...daim cake


mmm...black coffee


mmm...cappuccino


Christine had them all... O.o||

hahahahhahahahahah
Christine: no, not me... i ain't eat anything... nor uh~~


Oh I managed to get a book case *hugging*, will post about it later lah hehe

No comments: